Sunday, October 16, 2011

Call of duty - Real Estate Shot

I was called to take on a real estate shot recently. Obviously, my name was referred by one of my previous "customers" (I don't run this as a business, still just a hobby).  The owner was trying to sell his home, and I was told he tried photographing service from GrapevXXXX and was very disappointing.

The house is located in Kanata area, walk-out basement backing on beautiful ravines. Good pictures become critical when you desire to get the price right. Getting enough attention is the first step... There I was.









After almost 2 hours of the shooting and 3 hours of post processing, the owner was very happy about the outcome. To quote his word "thanks again for the great job you've done".  I could see he was a bit of skeptical when we met, but finally it paid off. Of course I was compensated for my service. However, comparing the time I spent on it, it was cheaper than working at McDonald's... I don't mind because that's my hobby.

Thanks for reading. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment