Monday, December 26, 2011

Renovation, Baby Shower, Agriculture Museum and Volunteer

Continuing the renovation at home, still don't get too many chances going out for photographing... but just got the stair and family room done... quite happy about the outcome !



However, from time to time, here and there, I brought my beloved D700 to different places and carved memories in a digital format. So what exactly did I do recently... I went to one of Bo's friend, Lucy's baby shower. Bo used to work with Lucy in a locally well known real estate development company. However,  Bo left that company since 2 years ago but they kept connected.


Bo and I visited Agriculture museum. This was the first time we went to this museum. Museums like, National Gallery of Canada, Museum of Nature, Science Museum, Aviation Museum, War Museum and Museum of Civilization... have been visited by us many times, but this one it never occurred to us.... but why did we go this time ? It was partially because of our curiosity and partially because I purchased the museum tickets from "Groupon", a online discount ticket store. However, it's proven to be a mistake... Mainly the smell, from those pigs. I just couldn't take it.


Bo and I participated in a Chinese performance, not just as the audience, but the actor and volunteer. She performed one of the dances with the group and I, as usual, the photographer. To my surprise, there are a lot of talents in this small town. Note: Ottawa isn't a small city comparing to others in Canada, but not to those back in China. With about 1 million people, about 10k Chinese live in here.  This equivalents to the amount of people living in about 10 blocks in Shanghai...















 The following picture is Bo's dancing group.






The following picture is one of my best friends, Jane.






Thanks for reading. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment