Monday, August 6, 2012

Engagement Shoot with Daphne & Andres

This was a Meetup event with another 4 fellow photographers for an engagement shoot, Daphne & Andres. The newly engaged couple were young and energetic. This made the shooting a lot fun. 

The equipment I used includes, my beloved Nikon D700, newly purchased Nikon 50 F1.4G and my old friend 70-200 VRI. I brought the shoot through white umbrella, stand and SB-800 for the evening but it was the time I used the combination in practice. I need more practice with those :-)

Let's take a look at the pictures I processed so far...











Thanks for reading. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! Such a perfect photoshoot. I want this for my prewedding photoshoot too. It is outstanding. Also, they look stunning together. My dad has picked up some rental spaces for parties for the coming days and I can have a photoshoot at one of those locations.

    ReplyDelete