Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Canada Day 2010

Every year, on July 1, it was most celebrated and paraded. Canada day 2010 was not that much different. I've been here for almost ten years. I hardly missed any day in downtown Ottawa. It was also usually the day that summer heat started to kick in. This year was a bit special, because our beloved queen was visiting. Bo was quit exiting and I was wondering why this old (but kind) lady attracted her that much. She was asking me if I forgot what I was saying at the Canadian Citizenship ceremony ? No, I did forget what I was saying but I do remember there was something about the queen that I had to do....  Oh yes, my tax money...

Never mind, let's enjoy !

The most beautiful Rickshaw puller I've even seen. 



Performing artists on the street.





And the last but definitely not the least, our beloved queen and her husband. Did you see them, really, did you see ?

 If you want to see more pictures of this event, visit my flickr site: at http://www.flickr.com/photos/haofeng/

Thanks for reading, The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment