Friday, July 30, 2010

Yesterday's sunset was crazy...

As the title says, yesterday's sunset was crazy. Bo went to the gym. I was alone driving hoping to catch some amazing sunset. Whenever I wanted to do that, the first place came to my mind is Shirley's Bay along Ottawa river. It's surreal, quite and with most of element that we can find close by, i.e. open space, west facing, waterfront, stones, marshes and beach like areas,etc. 
Anyway, yesterday's sunset was crazy... crazily beautiful which made it easier to understand why some sensitive people would cry watching sunset... for the record, I NEVER did.



The following are some pictures from the last a couple of months:
At Marshes Golf Club:




At Nepean Equestrian park.


At Pinhey's Point,



If you want to see more pictures of this event, visit my flickr site: at http://www.flickr.com/photos/haofeng/ .
 
Thanks for reading. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment