Friday, July 30, 2010

Trip to Sandbank and North Beach Provincial Park

Recent trip to Prince Edward Country, Ontario. The goal was to enjoy the beach at Sandbank and North Beach National Park. The long beach area and white sand was quite famous for family fun. How could we miss it. Note: personally, I don't swim and like most of oriental people, we don't like direct sun shire. While most of Caucasian love to tan their skin, I am almost already there while I was born... Bo loves swimming, but more of indoor swimmer. Her skin is much brighter than mine (and actually than most of oriental people which she is quite fond of). My hidden agenda for this trip to tan her skin a bit to close the color gap :-))

Let's enjoy the pictures...

Hot summer beach, boys and girls.







Orange alert ! This is me. Bo took the picture and she was happy that her picture looks great too. Please don't be surprised what I was reading. When we were leaving, it was in a rush. The only thing that I could grab for reading was the brand new fliers. Who doesn't like them :-)


Some pictures on the road: this was a rail bridge nearby the hotel. Speaking of the hotel, it was very disappointing. I used Hotwire.com to book the hotel. The price was quite attractive but Hotwire doesn't tell you what hotel that was until you paid for it. Had known that before hands, I could've done some investigation of the hotel, but not this time. It was a bad experience and I will never use Hotwire again.

The beach

A 30 second exposure with Hoya's NDx400. This is the first time I used this filter. Still need to learn...


If you want to see more pictures of this trip, visit my flickr site: at http://www.flickr.com/photos/haofeng/ .

Thanks for reading. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment