Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Sunset at Shirley's Bay

After yesterday's 3 hour zip-lining, every inch of my muscle was sore, including those on my "tummy". Therefore, I've made a new "by-law" at home, no jokes for a week... Although my muscle wasn't in ideal condition, I've managed to fix my garage door in the afternoon, installing reinforcement bars on the frame. Drilling holes on the metal was tough... At the end of day, I was so tired that almost felt a bit sick, a sign of lacking exercise...

Anyway, since I started photography, I find myself start to pay much attention to wired details, like the pattern of broken tree branches or stones lying on the ground, the shape of creases on Bo's or other people's clothes (or faces:-), the formation of clouds... especially the clouds, I am so interested that I always look forward to the sunset everyday. Today is the same, after dinner, I drove all the way to Shirley's bay. My favorite place for sunset (I believe I mentioned this before). It didn't disappoint me, when it started, it was beautiful and serene, worth every minute of waiting.


Golden hour, magic colors.


3 minutes later...


Thanks for reading. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment